Re: GuiKit, seeking some guidance and comments

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99829] Re: GuiKit, seeking some guidance and comments
  • From: meitnik <meitnik at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 04:22:06 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you! You confirmed my intuition about staying with native than
Guilink for making my palette. And yes, once I spend some time looking
at guikit, I will submit reports. Btw, I am shocked there was no
scrolling list widget nor any support for hierarchy in popup/Action
menus. Doing that via dynamic is, from my point of view, a hack; but I
will master dynamic.

andrew