Re: Re: Wolfram|Alpha Lookup Tool for Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99868] Re: [mg99863] Re: [mg99850] Wolfram|Alpha Lookup Tool for Mathematica
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 02:29:01 -0400 (EDT)

Later this morning (Saturday) and at various times in the afternoon, the
response was quite reasonable.  From time to time I'd still encounter a
"I'm sorry Dave" message, but typically if I waited a few seconds and
re-submitted the query, the normal response followed.

What I did not know until I watched the pre-launch video at justin.tv
was that this weekend is NOT supposed to be a normal up-time, but rather
a public test run.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305