Re: Wolfram|Alpha Lookup Tool for Mathematica

On Monday 19 MAY w/a was working well, i.e. no waiting time.

David's tool is a very useful addition to our Mathematica weaponry.

I also signal the Wolfram toolbar for your favourite browser is
available in the w/a site.
It has links to all major Wolfram sites and a query box.
Nice touch WRI!