Re: How to resize elements in GraphicsGrid
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg100007] Re: How to resize elements in GraphicsGrid
- From: dch888 <dch888 at googlemail.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 00:17:05 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi Daniel, Many thanks for your kind suggestions - much much appreciated. On May 18, 11:18 am, dh <d... at metrohm.com> wrote: > Hi, > > you should use a scalable fontsize. E.g.: FontSize -> Scaled[0.1] > > But this does not fix everything. GraphicsGrid does not listen to the > > option: ImageSize->Automatic. It should display all of the pictures > > without truncation. This looks to me like a bug, maybe you want to tell > > Wolfram. I fiddled around with FontSize and ImageSize and was able to produce images now that are ok after I take a screenshot and reduce them down with an image editor. As you say it's not ideal and looks like a bug in GraphicsGrid. We've actually got premium support or whatever they call it so I've raised a technical request - hopefully they will come back with something. Perhaps there is an obscure option I'm missing. Thanks again, David.