Re: How to resize elements in GraphicsGrid

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg100007] Re: How to resize elements in GraphicsGrid
  • From: dch888 <dch888 at googlemail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 00:17:05 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Daniel,

Many thanks for your kind suggestions - much much appreciated.

On May 18, 11:18 am, dh <d... at metrohm.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> you should use a scalable fontsize. E.g.: FontSize -> Scaled[0.1]
>
> But this does not fix everything. GraphicsGrid does not listen to the
>
> option: ImageSize->Automatic. It should display all of the pictures
>
> without truncation. This looks to me like a bug, maybe you want to tell
>
> Wolfram.

I fiddled around with FontSize and ImageSize and was able to produce
images now that are ok after I take a screenshot and reduce them down
with an image editor.  As you say it's not ideal and looks like a bug
in GraphicsGrid.  We've actually got premium support or whatever they
call it so I've raised a technical request - hopefully they will come
back with something.  Perhaps there is an obscure option I'm missing.

Thanks again,
David.