Re: Re: Re: saving initialization cells as a .m file

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99990] Re: [mg99962] Re: [mg99892] Re: saving initialization cells as a .m file
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 00:06:36 -0400 (EDT)

Bugs are sent to to the tech support team.  FWIW, though, it's already been
fixed in the internal development version of Mathematica, along with a few otherrelated issues such as the handling of Super/Sub Plus and Minus.

For now, you'll have to remember to explicitly use the FullForm version of,
e.g.,  SuperDagger[x].

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com