Re: 100,000 posts!

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg100059] Re: [mg100000] 100,000 posts!
  • From: Syd Geraghty <sydgeraghty at me.com>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 01:49:58 -0400 (EDT)

Steven,

I have benefitted greatly for several years now from being a daily
user and sometime contributor to MathGroup.

I collect and compare the various solutions to posts on a daily basis.

I have found that in doing so I get an education in the use and
capability of Mathematica that is invaluable.

MathGroup has also generated a number of opportunities to interact
with other members, to share ideas and collaborate.

For all of this heartiest Thanks!

Best wishes for the next 100,000 posts.

Syd

Syd Geraghty B.Sc, M.Sc.

sydgeraghty at mac.com

Mathematica 7.0.1 for Mac OS X x86 (64 - bit) (18th February 2009)
MacOS X V 10.5.6
MacBook Pro 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo  2GB RAM