MOVE/EXPORT FILES AT ONCE

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg100085] MOVE/EXPORT FILES AT ONCE
  • From: Alain Mazure <alain.mazure at oamp.fr>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 23:40:30 -0400 (EDT)

Hi

How is it possible to move, at once, to e.g another directory , files
identified with e.g:

FileNames["*.dat"]

I.e, what is the equivalent of the classic cp *.dat and better the
equivalent of cp *.*  ?

Thanks

Alain Mazure

Laboratoire d'Astrophysique de Marseille
P=F4le de l'=C9toile Site de Ch=E2teau-Gombert
38, rue Fr=E9d=E9ric Joliot-Curie
13388 Marseille cedex 13, France

http://alain.mazure.free.fr/

Mails: