Re: Logscale Tick Function

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg100119] Re: Logscale Tick Function
  • From: "wb at wavebounce.com" <wb at wavebounce.com>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 06:17:49 -0400 (EDT)

Sir, this does not work on my WinXP M7.01 -- I get err message "Expected a list of tick specifications".
Whether it works or not, I sure don't understand your use of Ticks->tic.  I can't find that tic is defined anywhere, certainly in the main Module. Could you please give me some idea of how this works? Thanks, Rob