update notebook calculations on startup?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg100121] update notebook calculations on startup?
  • From: donkey <psilo_naut at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 06:18:11 -0400 (EDT)

I'm using mathematica to do some calculations on financial data and want to know if there is a way to make the calculations execute automatically when I notebook is open.

For example I have a notebook with the following code:
stock1 = "ASX:RHC"

stock2 = "ASX:PRY"

currentDate = {2009, 5, 21}

correlationOffset = -150

DateListPlot[{FinancialData[stock1, "Jan.1,2009"],
  FinancialData[stock2, "Jan. 1,2009"]}, Joined -> True,
 PlotLabel -> "Blue -> " + stock1 +  "Red -> " + stock2,
 FrameLabel -> {"Date", "Closing Price"}]

I would like it to update the graph automatically rather than me having to go through and shift+enter on each of the lines.

Cheers!