Install problem of Mathematica kernel

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg100229] Install problem of Mathematica kernel
  • From: thunk <czthunk at yahoo.com.cn>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 19:33:42 -0400 (EDT)

I have installed Mathematica 7.0 recently,but I found that I could not use the program at all, because when I execute the command in notebook, there alway prompt a dialog box saying "Mathematica could not establish a connection to the kernel.Kernel: Local.Low-level MathLink error: Unknown internal error." How to solve the problemï¼?Could anybody tell me? Thank.