Re: Install problem of Mathematica kernel

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg100299] Re: Install problem of Mathematica kernel
  • From: thunk <czthunk at yahoo.com.cn>
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 06:35:54 -0400 (EDT)

The Mathematica is running on WinXP, and there is no error record in system logs. When I installed Version 7.0 ,I have deleted the file in folder of "\Application Data\Mathematica\Licensing" of previous version. After installed, the "*.nb" files can be opened by Mathematica ,even the animations can be activated, and Mathkernel can be running and executed command separately, but if the command is runned in Mathematica notebook, it will prompt a dialog box saying "Mathematica could not establish a connection to the kernel".How could I overcome the problem ?