Re: ma-notebooks to nb-notebooks conversion

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg103751] Re: ma-notebooks to nb-notebooks conversion
  • From: Alfred Heiligenbrunner <alfred.heiligenbrunner_nospam at gmx.at>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 07:36:33 -0400 (EDT)

dr DanW schrieb am 04.10.2009 11:33:

> I would not mind converting the files for you.

Many thanks for your help. I am glad that you could convert the two
.ma-files that I sent to you by email.

Thanks for your hint, that some characters are obviously wrong ("from Kanji?").
I think the problem is due to some german umlauts and ß. They don't show
up now. Instead, the notebook shows white boxes or strange, Kanji-like
signs, and not only the original umlauts are missing but also some of
the following characters.

Where could I change the character encoding in Mathematica?
Maybe this way will give me a chance to convert the remaining .ma-files
myself.

Alfred