Google Trends Data and Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg103803] Google Trends Data and Mathematica
  • From: jroge <jroge at mac.com>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 07:01:08 -0400 (EDT)

I am looking for some advice for directly importing data from Google
Trends? I am able to download the CSV files from Google and then load
into Mathematica easily enough, but I would rather skip the
intermediate steps and directly pull the data from Google into my
Mathematica notebook. I think where I am getting stuck is that Google
requires authentication and programming that into Mathematica is a bit
beyond my skill sets. Any thoughts?

Jon