Re: Streaming Real-Time Stock Quotes in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg104017] Re: Streaming Real-Time Stock Quotes in Mathematica
  • From: Tyler <hayes.tyler at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 07:16:55 -0400 (EDT)

I don't have any experience, but you may wish to look at Michael
Stern's Bloomberg package and see if there is anything hack in that.

http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/7357/

My other suggestion would be to check out the low-level streaming
input and output functions:

http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/tutorial/StreamsAndLowLevelInputAndOutput.html

Cheers,

t.