Frequency shifting an audio file tia sal22

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg102936] Frequency shifting an audio file tia sal22
  • From: Rick T <ratulloch at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 04:06:14 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings all

Frequency shifting an audio file tia sal22

Thanks to the help of Sjoerd and Hans I have an audio file that is 1
second long, but would like to create it
so that it will play the same signal 4000 times a second at cd quality
(44100).  I can create the 1 second file
but I couldn't find a way to do a frequency shift.  So instead of
creating a 1
cycle signal it creates a file that has the original signal repeated
4000 times in 1 second.  Is this possible?

tia sal22

Link to mathematica file. http://tools.onewithall.net/mathematica/math_question2.nb