Re: Newbie questions on Font in notebook

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg103006] Re: [mg102981] Newbie questions on Font in notebook
  • From: Larry Adelston <larrya at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 19:55:40 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Jim,

When you say the font size is too small, do you mean it is too small
on screen or for print? If it looks too small on screen you can just
increase the magnification of the notebook. By default there is a
magnification popup along the bottom border of the notebook window.
You can also change the magnification by choosing Window >
Magnification > ...

I hope that helps.

Yours,
Larry