Re: docs for Style, etc. (Antialiasing)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg103239] Re: [mg103185] docs for Style, etc. (Antialiasing)
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 05:27:20 -0400 (EDT)

What I really want is to find out what the possibilities for the first
argument of Style are, not what the options are.

Then, what would be very useful, would be to be able to find out which
second arguments are possible for a given first argument.

For example, what sort of expressions opts are appropriate for:

   Style[Line[expr], opts]

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305