Re: Credit card balance transfer fee problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg103226] Re: [mg103184] Credit card balance transfer fee problem
  • From: "Benedetto Bongiorno" <bongiob at sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 05:24:57 -0400 (EDT)

Fixed Principal Loan - One Year

Total Interest at 2% per annum = $177.67
Add Fees = $300

Total cost = $477.67
Principal  Payments = $10000

APR = $477.67/$10000 = 4.78%

Benedetto Bongiorno CPA CRE
Cell 214-707-6546
Land 972-470-9138
Fax 972-470-9748
bongiob at sbcglobal.net

This Email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. The information
contained in this Email is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distributions
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify sender.