Re: Capturing the output(s) from a Manipulate?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg103409] Re: [mg103389] Capturing the output(s) from a Manipulate?
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 06:24:34 -0400 (EDT)

It's already there!

1. Choose the settings you want for all the Manipulate output's controls.

2. On the Manipulate output, click the little + symbol that's in the
upper-right corner of the panel.  A drop-down menu appears. Click the
entry Paste Snapshot.

That will paste into a new Input cell a DynamicModule expression for the
current settings of all the controls.  Now just evaluate that new Input
cell the reproduce the content of the manipulate.  (It won't show the
controls and panel background, just the actual content of the
normally-white-background result of those settings.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305