Making raw HTML appear in a notebook exported to HTML

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg103616] Making raw HTML appear in a notebook exported to HTML
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 05:01:17 -0400 (EDT)

I want to export a notebook to html with a particular behavior of a
particular cell.

The cell in question should have its contents exported so that those
contents appear in the html of the resulting file exactly as written
in the cell.

In essence I want to be able to insert raw html into the final html
file.

This would be to, for example, embed a youTube video in the final html
file, or to embed some other object by having the html for that
embedding in the source notebook in the particular cell.

I am sure that I can figure this out via some sophisticated
manipulation of the notebook via tagging and so on, but is there a
direct way to do this without changing the behavior of the normal html
export of the other cells in the notebook.

I am wanting to do this so that I can easilly embed things in the
output of the blogging functionality of http://scientificarts.com/worklife