Download as Live Mathematica from Wolfram|Alpha

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg109330] Download as Live Mathematica from Wolfram|Alpha
  • From: Syd Geraghty <sydgeraghty at mac.com>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 03:30:32 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

Last year a thread started on MathGroup concerning the use of "Download as Live Mathematica" from Wolfram|Alpha generated output.

Has anyone found a way or ways to use this "Live Mathematica" output for examples and hints for generating custom versions of the Wolfram|Alpha output?

I have tried unsuccessfully to search W|A and WRI sites for information on this.

Cheers .... Syd

Syd Geraghty B.Sc, M.Sc.

sydgeraghty at mac.com

Mathematica 7.0.1.0 for Mac OS X x86 (64 - bit) (12th September 2009)
MacOS X V 10.6.1 Snow Leopard
MacBook Pro 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo  2GB RAM