Re: Suggestions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg111715] Re: Suggestions
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 04:47:00 -0400 (EDT)

Using the Alt+ shortcut is already an expedient I'm reduced to using at
times.

Unfortunately, that gives the selected text a fixed font size. And
although that will automatically scale if you magnify the document, it
fails if you use a different environment. For example, if you switch to
  Presentation environment, now what was magnified can actually become
smaller than the surrounding text!

What's needed is a user-friendly means of specifying ratios of
magnification rather than fixed-size magnification.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305