Equation style crash bug

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg111784] Equation style crash bug
  • From: "becko" <becko565 at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 06:55:35 -0400 (EDT)

  1.. Create a new blank notebook.
  2.. Select the stylesheet JournalArticle (I think any other stylesheet
with Equation style will do too)
  3.. Put the first cell with style Equation and type some equation
(anything).
  4.. Put the second cell with style Equation and type something else.
  5.. Now, put the cursor at the beginning of the second cell and press
Backspace.
Boom! That crashes Mathematica for me. All the time. Anyone has the same
issue?