Re: Equation style crash bug

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg111851] Re: Equation style crash bug
  • From: "becko" <becko565 at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 07:38:21 -0400 (EDT)

I have Windows 7 and Mathematica 7.0.0.

Every time I do that sequence of steps, or more generally, every time I have
two consecutive equations, and I have the cursor at the beginning of the
second equation, if I press backspace I invariably get a crash of
Mathematica.

I just want to know if anyone has a similar issue before trying to reinstall
Mathematica or something.

Thanks.