Re: How to expert a matrix in matrix market format

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg112067] Re: How to expert a matrix in matrix market format
  • From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 07:03:22 -0400 (EDT)

Dear pratip,

It really doesn't seem to be that difficult. Just typing

Export[ "C:\\Documents and Settings\\Sjoerd\\Desktop\\Ape.mtx", {{0.,

generates an mtx file on my desktop. All I needed was actually in the
documentation and was easy to find (that's not always the case, but
here it was).

Relevant doc pages:
- ref/format/MTX
- Export