Re: How to bring up specific doc page programmatically?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg114396] Re: How to bring up specific doc page programmatically?
- From: kj <no.email at please.post>
- Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 05:20:19 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thanks for all your suggestions! They are filled with many useful bits of Mathematica that I did not know yet. I settled for the solutions using FrontEndExecute[FrontEndToken["OpenHelpLink", ...]]] ...because I like being able to control whether to reuse the default viewer or not. ~kj