Construction of schedules for the inequality decision

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg114701] Construction of schedules for the inequality decision
  • From: Citromon <citromonx at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 03:53:58 -0500 (EST)

Good afternoon.

I need to solve difficult enough inequality
http://s43.radikal.ru/i102/1012/96/96c1808290ce.png

The given inequality breaks into 2 cases

Equality  b^2=4ac sets some cone, and equalities

http://s013.radikal.ru/i325/1012/f4/1d4737440d46.png

set Two-Sheeted Hyperboloidand and One-Sheeted Hyperboloid accordingly. Points between the given hyperboloids also will be decisions of the set inequality.

Question: how in Mathematica to draw drawing to the decision of this problem? This point in question is very important for me.