Building clusters out of a nested list

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg114940] Building clusters out of a nested list
  • From: Dmitry <dpesin at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 03:55:18 -0500 (EST)

Dear All,

please, help me find a solution to the following problem:

suppose I have a list of the form { {A,B,C},{C,D},{E,F},{F,H}}. I need
to build a list whose entries are unions of all entries of the
original list with nonzero intersection. For the example above, the
end result is {{A,B,C,D},{E,F,H}}.

Thanks a lot!