Re: Transition to Wolfram Workbench

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg107785] Re: Transition to Wolfram Workbench
  • From: Hannes Kessler <HannesKessler at hushmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 04:04:55 -0500 (EST)

Hello Albert,

I tried to create some test documentation using the workbench but
failed to use the documentation tools palette when Mathematica was
called because some of its elements were hidden and I could not
increase the size of the palette window. In the workbench I had
problems using the help system as the font size is really tiny, but no
possibility to change it. I am afraid such elementary difficulties
will discourage newcomers like me to use the workbench.

Best regards,
Hannes