Change Default Button Method

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg110774] Change Default Button Method
  • From: Nate Dudenhoeffer <ndudenhoeffer at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 21:14:08 -0400 (EDT)

I frequently use buttons in my projects, and almost always use the
Mehod->"Queued" option.  Is there a way to change the default setting so I
don't have to type this every time?  It seems like this should be possible
using a stylesheet, but I don''t know the syntax.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Nate