Re: Using Mathematica for Electrophysiology Data Analysis

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg110434] Re: Using Mathematica for Electrophysiology Data Analysis
  • From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 01:24:13 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Fran=E7ois,

You could use something like

Reap[Histogram[RandomReal[NormalDistribution[0, 1], 200],
  Automatic, (Sow[{#1, #2}]; #2) &]]

to get at binning and count data. Don't know about binning method, but
you could use one of the named binning methods instead of Automatic
used here if you want to be sure about the method used.

About NonLinearModelFit. If you don't say what you're doing it's hard
to say what you're doing wrong. One thing I can tell you:
NonLinearModelFit should be spelled with lowercase L. Perhaps that's
your problem?

Third question: see first question's answer. Counts are included.

Cheers -- Sjoerd