Re: Manipulate with variable number of controls

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg107930] Re: [mg107768] Manipulate with variable number of controls
  • From: Christoph Lhotka <lhochr at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 05:50:45 -0500 (EST)

hi, although once somebody from WRI told me not to do so (when writing a
demonstration), I like the idea of nesting Manipulate's :

Manipulate[

 Manipulate[{x, y, z}, Evaluate[Sequence @@ Take[{{x, 0, 1}, {y, 0, 1},
{z, 0, 1}}, len]]],

{len, {1, 2, 3}}]

will construct a Manipulate object with variable numbers of controllers.

Christoph