Re: Re: Transition to Wolfram Workbench

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg108116] Re: [mg108031] Re: Transition to Wolfram Workbench
  • From: George Woodrow III <georgevw3 at mac.com>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 06:17:41 -0500 (EST)

On Mar 7, 2010, at 4:01 AM, AES wrote:
> As an operational question, if you Open Workbench on a Mac, does
> "Workbench" appear just the right of the Apple Menu in the menu bar?

Yes, on OS X, Workbench is an app, just like any other. In earlier versions (and some betas of version 2), yu would get two icons in the dock, which indicated that there were actually two processes. The activity monitor currently shows just one process, so that issue has been fixed (probably related to the cross platform nature of Eclipse -- I get this behavior with apps using Wine.)

It is shown as a 32 bit Intel (only) application.

george