Re: Transition to Wolfram Workbench

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg108245] Re: Transition to Wolfram Workbench
  • From: Chuck <chuck.cannon at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 07:21:02 -0500 (EST)

I am trying to simply open a test project using the wizard, as
illustrated in the video linked in the Welcome section.

I choose open New Project.  The wizard pops up.  I choose Basic
Project in the Mathematica list.

The wizard freezes.  Nothing else happens.

I have also cannot open an existing package and get a long list of
error messages, similar to those submitted earlier by another poster
to this thread.

I am running this on Linux 9.10 and Workbench 2.0.

Chuck