CalcLink tutorial screencasts on YouTube

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg108552] CalcLink tutorial screencasts on YouTube
  • From: "Andreas Lauschke" <alauschke at rcn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 04:22:31 -0500 (EST)

Yesterday I have made four screencasts about my commercial product CalcLink and uploaded to YouTube.

Part 1: Use from the Mathematica front-end
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR7xan0zncg

Part 2: Use from the Spreadsheet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXpv550Oh6Q

Part 3: Graphics Capabilities and CalcPad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=easprC_mZwo

Part 4: Kernel Sharing, Expression Tree, Expression Browser, Error-Handling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CneXuOayuJM

Best viewed in 720p (high-definition) and full-screen (the "four arrows").

Developed with Mathematica and Eclipse.

Product Page:
www.lauschkeconsulting.com/calclink.html

Andreas