Re: fitting parameters to a differential equation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg108546] Re: fitting parameters to a differential equation
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.com>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 06:41:37 -0500 (EST)

Hello,
here is some code to get GS filter coefficients.
l=Filterlength/2,  der= derivative (0-> only smoothing), o: Order->
degree of ploy used.

GS[l_, der_: 0, o_: 2] :=
   Module[{power, m}, power[x1_, x2_] := If[x1 == x2 == 0, 1, x1^x2];
    m = Outer[power[#1, #2] &, Range[-l, l], Range[0, o]];
    der! (LinearSolve[Transpose[m].m, Transpose[m]])[[der + 1]]
    ];

cheesr, Daniel

--
Daniel Huber