Re: Printing large PDF files generated from Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg108702] Re: Printing large PDF files generated from Mathematica
  • From: divisor <congruentialuminaire at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 04:07:37 -0500 (EST)

Hello Michael:

IMO there are many known and documented problems with the PDF print
driver with Mathematica. Assorted individuals have given me various
workarounds to get done some or other task. At various times, I have
used:

- Adobe Distiller (with/out Print Selection)
- Export to PDF
- SaveAs PDF
- print to PDF from Player
- even somebody gave me a fix using MaxRecursion!?!

I have a couple of notebooks which I have never been able to print to
PDF.

I recommend you send info about the problem to WRI support. I would
not waste much time on this.

HTH.

Roger Williams
Franklin Laboratory