Scroll content inside InputField?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg109689] Scroll content inside InputField?
  • From: Zachar István <replicatorzed at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 07:32:45 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Group,

Is there a way to make the content of a fixed-sized InputField
scrollable? In this example, the list won't fit in the InputField,
still I want to make the full content accessible for the user,
preferably via some scrollbar, but I'm open to other methods as well.

cont = Range@20;
Dynamic@InputField[Dynamic@cont, ImageSize -> {150, 40}]

Thanks,
Istvan