What is the ESC sequence for the "Matching Double Brakets"? From

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg112995] What is the ESC sequence for the "Matching Double Brakets"? From
  • From: "Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 06:41:42 -0400 (EDT)

Mathematica Experts;

What is the ESC key stroke combination to enter the "Matching double
brackets" into my notebook?

I can't find the ESC sequence for this. Are these documented somewhere?

I remember that before when one moved the mouse over one of those
things, then the ESC sequence would show up at he bottom of the palette.

(Just noticed that some do show the ESC sequence in the ballon help that
comes up when the mouse is over them, but some do not. The ballon help
only shows the name,  but not the ESC sequence as well. Strange).

thanks
--Nasser