Re: Graphics3D. How to join random points with a single

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg113088] Re: Graphics3D. How to join random points with a single
  • From: Patrick Scheibe <pscheibe at trm.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 13:50:39 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

create the list of random points and then use it like that:

pts = RandomReal[{-1, 1}, {10, 3}];
Graphics3D[
 {PointSize[0.05], {Hue[RandomReal[]], Point[#]} & /@ pts, Line[pts]}]

> I have a work. I need to have n points with different color. ANd then i need to link them with the same line.
> NB: i don t even know if my way is ok.
> thx

I think I don't completely get what you want if it's something different
from what I showed above. Can you explain it a bit better?

Cheers
Patrick