More Mathematica CAN'T do than CAN???

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg113336] More Mathematica CAN'T do than CAN???
  • From: Nicholas Kormanik <nkormanik at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 06:05:07 -0400 (EDT)

A few evenings ago I was speaking with a "learned mathematician" at
the local university here.  In the course of our wide-ranging talk, he
stated that Mathematica is only capable of doing less than half the
problems in mathematics today.

I was floored at his assertion.  I have only scratched the surface of
all that Mathematica can do.

There's tons more that it CAN'T do???

Your comments are welcome.

Nicholas Kormanik