Sneaky white space

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg113388] Sneaky white space
  • From: Sam Takoy <sam.takoy at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 05:35:41 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I'm working nicely along, when all of a sudden Mathematica tells me that
essentially it can't NIntegrate[Cos[a], {a, -Pi, Pi}]. After 30 minutes
of searching, I discover that I have an invisible TextCell[""] attached
to the expression.

First of all, I don't know what I did to put it there. What DID I do?
Some inadvertent Ctrl-Key combination?

Second, TextCell[""] is mostly invisible and hard to find. Is there a
way to make it visible or to find it more easily?

Many thanks in advance,

Sam