Re: Adding labels to a GraphicsGrid object

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg113514] Re: Adding labels to a GraphicsGrid object
  • From: Zach Bjornson <bjornson at stanford.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 05:37:07 -0500 (EST)

Does using Labeled[(*your graphics object(s)*),(*label*)] (with its
Alignment and Spacings options) not do what you need? It's a bit
difficult to give advice on this (and your earlier thread) without
example code. I'd be a bit surprised if you had to write your own
intricate labeling function.

Best,
Zach