Changing from Utopia font to arial

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg112259] Changing from Utopia font to arial
  • From: apjs64 <apjs64 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 02:01:06 -0400 (EDT)

I like using arial 10 pt as my base font. It is more compact and I
find it easier to read.
I have checked previous posts which tend to talk about font
substitutions and the like and relate to earlier versions.

How do I change the default font (if there is such a thing) for all
notebooks at a global level
or by inserting a little code at the beginning of each notebook in an
initialisation cell.

Jeremy Duncan