SelectionMove[nb,Next,?Group?]

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg112260] SelectionMove[nb,Next,?Group?]
  • From: apjs64 <apjs64 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 02:01:17 -0400 (EDT)

I like the way mathematica uses groups and cells. In particular, I
would like to write code in a number of cells, encase in a group and
then close the group. When evaluation takes place I would like the
code group to remain closed and the output to be inserted between one
code group and the next. I have tried various combinations of
SelectionMove (including the optimistic
SelectionMove[nb, Next, Group]) but have not found a solution. Any
ideas?

thanks,

Jeremy