reading HDF5 file with Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg120650] reading HDF5 file with Mathematica
- From: "Scot T. Martin" <smartin at seas.harvard.edu>
- Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 07:12:04 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A package to access HDF5 files with Mathematica is now up on the HDF5group website. See .zip file available at: http://www.hdfgroup.org/HDF5/Tutor/examples/ The package makes use of a Windows-based DLL, so the Mathematica kernel must be on a Windows machine for this package to work. See the README file in the .zip package. The as-equipped package is for 64-bit Windows, though changing to 32-bit Windows is just a matter of swapping in a different DLL (again, see README).