Getting TraditionalForm to put in a multiplication sign.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg120718] Getting TraditionalForm to put in a multiplication sign.
- From: Frank K <fkampas at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 06:15:14 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For purposes of exporting Mathematica expressions to other software, it would be useful to have a multiplication sign (*) in TraditionalForm instead of a space. For example, x * y * (w + z) instead of x y (w + z). Anybody know how to do this?