- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg120733] Print Magnification?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 04:19:24 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I set options, or whatever has to be set, so that when I Print a notebook using the File >> Print menu command, the font sizes for all the characters and symbols in the notebook, and all the associated line and cell spacings, as seen on the printed page, will be magnified by some specified factor (with, one assumes, the line breaks in text and mathematical formulas, and the page breaks, also being modified as needed for these larger type sizes). (In other words, the same thing as happens if one uses \magnification = \magstep1 or \magstep2 in Tex.) (I don't much care what happens to the sizes of graphics -- probably preferable that they stay the same size.) (This magnified printing behavior should be the default for all my notebooks.)