Re: Mathgroup on Google Groups

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg120744] Re: Mathgroup on Google Groups
  • From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 04:21:35 -0400 (EDT)

In article <j1lonf$nn5$1 at smc.vnet.net>,
 Armand Tamzarian <mike.honeychurch at gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know why Google Groups isn't updating Mathgroup posts?
> This has been happening on and off a few times. This current "bout"
> has lasted 6 days so far.
>
> [It has been reported that posts to moderated Google Groups at least
>  are failing recently.   Google is aware of this.  Posts to the group
>  are getting through to other news servers, just not to Google - moderator.]

To follow up on my own post from a few moments go, there's a recent
thread on this subject -- six or more posts, with "Google Groups" in
their title -- on the ba.internet newsgroup.

[If Google Groups is indeed doing something that directly impacts
Mathematica newsgroups or other Mathematica communications forums, I'd
like to hear more about it, in this forum.]