Re: I want a plot label that shows interactively the values of a

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg120888] Re: I want a plot label that shows interactively the values of a
  • From: Yves Klett <yves.klett at googlemail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 08:15:09 -0400 (EDT)

Use StringJoin and ToString to produce a string that is displayed
properly. Otherwise, you get a mix of strings and expressions that is
ordered like any other input:

"p2="*10

becomes

10 "p2="

Regards,
Yves

PS: Supplying incomplete code (with ... etc.) is not very helpful. Paste
working code if possible or make up a simplified - also working - example.